Uckfield Yoga Studio September 2019 Newsletter
Hello everyone, today we have been open for 2 years so congratulations to all of us – teachers offering classes and students attending classes- we are all part of the Uckfield yoga studio, growing organically, motivated to contribute something positive and peaceful to our own lives and others – long may it last and thank you so much for all your contributions.Have you visited the studio recently? We have redecorated and it’s all white, what do you think? Our intention is to make the studio a place this is inviting, comfortable and calm so as well as fresh paint I have washed all the yoga mats, blankets and eye bags. I hope you find these updates interesting as we look forward to sharing our news with you and we hope to inspire you to come along and join our community, sharing our mindful lives and being good to ourselves. All love from Grace.
|Welcome to our September newsletter!
Make sure you follow our Facebook page www.facebook.com/uckfieldyoga as all our teachers are sharing information about classes and workshops you will NOT want to miss out on. Plus further information is on the website www.uckfieldyoga.com
We have lots of new classes and workshops happening this month!
New classes / times / teachers :
- New teacher Rahman for Ashtanga Monday 7.30 pm
- New sound bath Meditation class Tuesday 1 – 2 pm
- Tai Chi is back as drop in class Wednesday 2 – 3 pm
- Kids Kung Fu is back Wednesday’s 4-5 pm
- Dance for Parkinson’s Starts Thursday 26th September 10.45- 11.45 am
- Beginners Pilates Thursdays 12.15 – 1.15 pm
- Intermediate Pilates Thursdays 1.30 – 2.30 pm
- Tracey’s early vinyasa starts Friday 13th September 7.30-8.30 am
- Children’s Yoga Tuesday + Friday 4-5 pm
- Trudi now teaching vinyasa Saturday 9.30 am
- Family Yoga Sunday 11am-12pm (Excludes the last Sunday of month)
- The last Sunday of month Shelly is holding a special class (Themes vary) September’s theme is Yoga.with a chair.
- Saturday 7th 2-5pm Sarah Bristow – Yoga with Oriental Healing £40
- Friday 13 th 7.15 – 8.30 pm Mantra, meditation + nidra – Rich + Jude £10
- Saturday 14th 2 – 5 pm Developing self practice with Shelly.£30
- Saturday 21st 3.30 -5 pm Gong Bath with Clare £13.50
- Saturday 28th 2-4 pm Mindfulness Meditation with Kirsty £25